Want to Scrapbook Like a Professional? Why don’t you join our class? Did you say yes? Well, let me let me give you the details.
This is a hand-on class where participants will learn various approaches to making their scrapbook pages look like a professional. Whether you are new to scrapbooking or have been scrapbooking for years, you will learn techniques to enhance and make your pages look professional.
Participants will learn the following:
- The difference between an Uploaded Album vs. A Traditional Album
- Embellishments vs. Paper Die Cuts
- The differences between using YES Glue and a Glue Stick, and with what materials to use each adhesive
- The different types of storage available for your supplies
- Learn about different paper weight; Cardstock vs. Plain paper
- How to make a storyboard using your photos and supplies
- Use Scrapbook materials to cover up a mistake not known to the naked eye
- Turn scrapbooking mistakes into a success
- Different types of Scrapbook Albums such as “12 x 12,” “8.5 x 11″
- The use of Adhesives
- Traditional Scrapbook Albums vs. Top Loaded Albums
- Paper Die Cuts
- Types of Storage for Supplies
- Types of Paper for example, textured vs. plain paper
- How to get rid of excess glue off a photo
- What if the photo is too small for the layout
- What if the items on the page are not working once everything is glued down
What are the basic materials to get started?
Show examples of materials needed to start scrapbooking
Demonstrate using materials discussed and create a Scrapbook Page
The goal of the class is for each participant to leave the class with their first layout for their scrapbook using the materials in the class.
One Die Cut Kit for each participant
Materials will be provided such as: scrapbook paper, stickers,embellishments, adhesives, rulers, scissors, paper cutter.
Want to participate in our classes? It is easy as one, two, three. How do you sign up? Well, glad you asked!Here is the link to sign up for the class: http://skl.sh/NosAm5
Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you then.